Every year ExploreMedicalCareers.com is offering three scholarships to students attending universities, colleges, and other academic and non-academic institutions across the U.S. on their way to becoming medical professionals, of any kind.
2022 Scholarship Application Requirements
- Applicants must be citizens of the U.S.
- Applicants must pursue a medical-related career.
- Applicants must show proof of enrollment to their current school.
To apply for the scholarship we need you to:
- Write your full name, phone number, email address, and the school name in which you are attending or enrolled in.
- Write a 1000+ word essay titled: “How to remedy the healthcare industry in the United States and provide affordable care”.
- Make sure your essay is creative, plagiarism-free, and informative.
- Send us your essay through the form below with all the requirements, no later than 12/31/2021, to apply to 2022‘s scholarship.
- December 31 annually.
- Applicants sending their applications after 12/31/2021 will be moved to the 2022 applications queue.
- Three scholarships will be awarded, the winners will be announced by March 1st, 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I receive the funds directly?
No, scholarships money is being sent directly to your institution.
I need help with my application, what do I do?
Contact us! we’d love to help out.
Does applying to this scholarship cost anything to me as a student?
No, applying is free of charge and no payment information is required.
Do you have any questions about the scholarship?
You can contact us through our contact page.